Welcome to our SMS service
Sign up to one of our free programs to motivate, inspire you and to receive tips when you need them.
You can choose between receiving the messages in the morning or the evening and our current programs are:
To sign up just go to the bottom of this page, select the program and time you wish to receive the messages and enter your mobile number.
Each program runs on a cycle of 30 days. At the end of the 30 days you will start to see repeating messages, at this point it may be a good idea to change to a different program. If you subscribe to more than one program at a time you will receive multiple messages each day.
We will be creating new SMS campaigns on a regular basis, so check in occasionally to see what our new programs are.
We would love to know what topics you would like to be developed into SMS programs, let us know by filling in the contact form.
You can unsubscribe at any time by returning to this page and de-selecting the campaign you no longer want to receive.
Please note: You cannot respond to any of our text messages: we will not receive them.
SMS guidelines and FAQs
- Why use the service? This service is a self-help strategy that you may find helpful as a starting point for your recovery, or alongside other treatment options to keep you on track.
- Can I sign up someone else for the service? – You should only sign yourself up for this service. If you are finding it difficult to start a conversation with someone about their drug or alcohol use, why not speak to one of our counsellors who can give you some strategies to get the conversation started - talk to a counsellor.
- When will I receive my first message? Once you sign up you will start receiving messages at the next scheduled time for your selected program. Morning messages go out around 10am and afternoon messages go out about 4pm.
- Can I unsubscribe? – You can unsubscribe from this service at any time, when you do you will stop receiving messages instantly.
- How do I unsubscribe? All you need to do go to the unsubscribe page, tick 'All Lists' or the specific program and time (eg. Creative Morning), re-enter your telephone number and click the Unsubscribe button.
- Can I reply to the message? We will not receive any replies you send and you may still be charged by your provider. So don’t send us a reply by text, if you would like to give us some feedback go to our Contact Us page and let us know your thoughts.