Counselling Online is a free and confidential service that provides 24/7 support to people across Australia affected by alcohol or drug use.
We support people at all stages of help-seeking, whether you are:
- seeking support for the first time
- waiting to access treatment
- receiving treatment but require additional support, particularly after hours
- in recovery and wanting to connect with others
- managing lapse and relapse
- wanting to share your experience and support others, or
- being impacted by or supporting someone with an alcohol or substance problem
Counselling Online services are provided by counselling staff with professional qualifications and experience in alcohol and drug counselling and treatment.
They are here to help you at any time when you need it. Whether you need a chat to get you through a moment, a longer conversation to work through a greater difficulty or if you have an immediate need, they are here and able to support you.
Our counsellors will listen, reflect and help you with where you are at and what you can do next. If you wish they will connect you to the appropriate supports that will help you take the next steps towards change and recovery.
Further information about the credentials and training of Counselling Online staff is available on request via the feedback form.