Do you have a few questions but not much time?
Our counsellors are available by email to assess your situation and suggest options.
It can be particularly helpful if you don’t feel ready to start a live chat session, or, the matter is not urgent but you would like to get some assistance.
We monitor these emails Monday to Friday 9-5 and in most cases, we would expect to respond to you within 24 hours.
In a crisis we recommend seeking other forms of support - these are listed under Emergency Assistance at the top of every page.
How to ask a question via email?
- Click on the "Get Started" button at the bottom of the page
- Sign up for community access
- Read and accept the Terms and Conditions
- Complete the basic information we need to begin a counselling session
- A text box will open for you to enter your query
- A Counsellor will respond to you and the response will come back to your email inbox
- From there any further questions can be sent back directly from your email or from your Member Portal.
Why join Counselling Online?
- Membership gives you access to a range of services including chat sessions, self-help modules and the peer-to-peer forum
- You won’t need to repeat your story each time you start a session
- You can refer back to previous sessions for any helpful tips and referrals
- It helps track your progress so that you can see how you are going.
So what’s stopping you – send us an email today!